While using any of the payment method(s) described on the website for any of your purchases, Truwud will neither be responsible nor assume any liability, whatsoever, in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to the following reasons:
- Lack of authorizations for any transaction(s)
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed upon between You and “Bank(s)”
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction
- Decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
Respecting Your Privacy
Type of information we collect
- We may collect your contact details, such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address and delivery address (if different).
- We may require your banking details such as credit card number, card holder name, expiration date and CVV or other details necessary for Internet banking.
- In order to improve the shopping experience, we may seek order details of your previous purchases, including transactions and pricing details.
- We may also collect your demographic information (gender, age, income) to conduct optional online surveys to asses our services.
- We will collect your session and log in information, which include your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- We will also collect sign in information for third party accounts shared on our website such as, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- We shall ask for email communication by any user, for product inquiry, order and transaction details, for any complaints and disputes etc.